Lyfe Jennings Statistics lyrics

 
TabCrawler.ComL / Lyfe Jennings / Statistics log in ] [ register ]
TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes)
TAB VIEWS for statistics lyrics: 51

To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA.
[PRINT]
Did this lyrics for statistics help you?
You must LOGIN to rate this lyrics.
Help us improve the tab & lyrics archive!

Statistics by Lyfe Jennings Statistics lyrics 25% of all men are unstable 25% of all men can't be faithful 30% of them don't mean what they say and 10% of the remaining 20 is gay That leaves you with 10% chance of ever finding your man That means you better pay attention to these word that i say Im gonna teach how to expose the 90% And show you what to do to keep the other 10 (chorus) RULE #1 Don't be a booty call If he dont respect you girl he gon' forget you girl RULE 2 If he's in a relationship And he would cheat on her that means he would cheat on you RULE 3 Tell him that you're celibate and if he want some of your goodies he gone have to work for it RULE 4 Be the person you wanna find Don't be a nickle out here lookin' for a dime STATISTICS (verse 2) 15% of all men got a complex 15% of all men don't practice safe sex 20% of them are from homes without a father so there's a 50/50 chance that you'll marry a coward something to think about when you're taking a shower something to swallow when you drink your bottled water Im gonna teach how to expose the 90% And show you what to do to keep the other 10 (chorus) (bridge) Be patient He's waitin' you dont gotta settle for less leave all that stress alone get you a backbone stop being sorry for yourself Chances make champions It's gonna take patience Time is still wasted (chorus)

TAB AND LYRICS COMMENTS:

There is no comments for the statistics lyrics sheet music yet. Please post one now!

© 2020 TabCrawler Online Guitar Tab and Music Lessons Archive